Wednesday 22 February 2012



I met Zoë about seven months (?) ago when I finally decided to join the gym and the two of us bonded over exercise machines. Yes, really.

However, by the time I had met Zoë she was already engaged to Paul and was busy planning her wedding. Of course, I was very excited to hear that my good friend Moira would be the main photographer for her day, so naturally I jumped at the chance to second shoot.

And what a stunning day it was- despite Wellington throwing one of its signature scorcher days at us! Zoë and Paul made just about everything for their French-themed wedding, including the table favours that Zoë painted herself! All of them! :D


Of course, I have to mention what an absolutely gorgeous and relaxed bride Zoë was- it really shows on the photos! 
It was a beautiful day and an absolute honour to have been able to share it with Zoë and Paul - congratulations to both of you!

xxx


Main Photographer: Moira van der Westhuyzen/Moira West Photography
Make-up: Yolandi du Toit/Glamorous Makeup by Yolandi
Dress: Janita Toerien/Janita Toerien Couture
Catering: Linda Bruyns
Venue and Flowers: Langkloof Roses, Wellington






 












































No comments:

Post a Comment