Monday 29 October 2012



Moira and Constant are two incredibly special people and I was absolutely thrilled when they got engaged in September! The two of them mean the world to me and I was very honoured when Moira - who happens to be the "Moira" in MoiraWest Photography - trusted me to capture their engagement photos!
 
We picked a particularly gorgeous Sunday, packed the dogs and traveled all the way to the Cederberge with Highway to the Danger Zone blasting in the Landy. With these two, everything is an adventure and this occasion was no different!
I had so much fun taking these photos that I almost forgot that I was technically working...

Damelief - ek hoop jy geniet jou foto's, jy is baie spesiaal en is pretty much 'n suster vir my en ek kan nie wag vir julle troue nie! Ek wens vir jou en Constant baie liefde en geluk toe saam met al julle hond-, kat- en vis-kinders! :)

xxx




  
"Jissie, my Landy lyk hot!" --Constant














Moira and Constant's friendship comes with a Knoffel and Ralphie!























No comments:

Post a Comment