Wednesday 4 September 2013


You know it's winter in the Cape when I am simultaneously freaking out with happiness about my favourite stormy, rainy weather and freaking out with anxiety because I have a shoot to do! This past Sunday was one of those days - it has been raining virtually nonstop in the Western Cape the previous week and it showed no sign of letting up, despite the fact that I had to do Wikus and Jonelldi's engagement shoot.

But, as the photo above shows, I was once again super lucky!


I met Jonelldi a few years ago while I was doing a photo shoot for someone else and I was absolutely delighted when she and Wikus booked me to do their wedding photos. They are the two kindest and most down-to-earth people you will ever meet and I was incredibly excited about making the day trip to the gorgeous South African West Coast to do their engagement shoot with my little brother!

I really enjoyed spending a sunny afternoon with them cruising between the beach and the flower-covered fields around Cape Columbine - for those of you who don't know, the area is legendary for it's spring time flowers and we were treated with nature's beauty at her best!

Jonelldi and Wikus, what an amazing afternoon! I absolutely cannot wait for your wedding! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment