Friday 28 September 2012



Just about all of yesterday I have been begging the weather gremlins to please not let it rain yesterday after work, because I had this gorgeous girl's pre-ball photos to shoot! Apparently, the gremlins did not want to co-operate, as I spent most of the evening getting absolutely soaked!

However, Dieuwke-Jean has such a sunny personality and infectious laugh that no storm or snow could put a damper on the festivities of the evening! I enjoyed a great evening with Dieuwke-Jean, her amazing mom Hybré, partner Vaughan and many friends running around at Le Bac Estates in Paarl that I certainly will not forget soon!

Dieuwke-Jean, ek hoop jy geniet jou foto's - jy het amazing gelyk (Halle Berry!) en ek wens jou alles van die beste toe vir jou toekoms in toerisme!


 *          *          *


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment