Wednesday 26 September 2012


Hi everyone! 

It's been a while since I've updated as I've been incredibly busy doing illustration for the lovely people at Via Afrika, but what better to bring the blog back to life than the photos of my awesome little brother's Matric Dance!

My little brother Hein is a full six years younger than me, so you can imagine how I felt when I realised that this is his Matric Dance! Talk about feeling old, eh? 

It was a rather hot late-August afternoon in Wellington and except for the few photos I took at home, most of the photos were taken at the stunning Provence Guest House in Wellington. (Provence is owned and run by the parents of Rebecca - Hein's date for the evening.)

There was a whole bunch of people to share this occasion with us and it was quite a festive affair, including my dear boyfriend who doubled as taxi-driver and camera-bag carrier.  

Hein, I wish you lots of happiness for your future ahead in the automotive industry. You are very good at what you do and I'm very proud of you! :)


*          *          *


















1 comment:

  1. Damn...why weren't you taking my Matric Dance photo's...! But then again we matriculated at the same time...Beautiful Grethe!

    ReplyDelete