Tuesday 31 December 2013



Greetings everyone from the doorstep of 2014!

This has been an absolutely wild year - full of challenges, greatness and adventures and I am hoping that (in the words of my mother) that the best of 2013 will be the worst of 2014! 


I have been very blessed and fortunate to have met and worked with many amazing people over the course of this year - be it for a model shoot, a styled shoot or a wedding. I've spent this year in the company of some of the most talented people I've ever met - makeup artists, hairstylists, fashion designers and fashion stylists, models, wedding planners, florists, photographers, models, you name it - and there are no words for how incredibly grateful I am to have had the opportunity to be surrounded by such abundant awesomeness. 


I got to photograph the most amazing models and the most amazing celebrations of love and happiness and 2013 has just been one of the most beautiful years ever...


This has been a year for love, friends, happiness, travel and new experiences and I want to wish each and every one of you a very blessed and prosperous 2014.

On a personal level, my boyfriend and I have had an exciting and challenging year - we've been to Europe, we've survived my surgery, we've been to concerts, we've bought a house together and seen our love for each other grow stronger through every exciting new experience and challenge conquered. I don't do this often, but the biggest thank you ever goes to Philip for always believing in me and for always being there with me through all the late nights editing and for rooting for me even when I didn't believe in myself. Your support has always meant the world to me and I don't know where I would be without you! <333

Thank you to every client, collaborator, friend, follower and family member from the bottom of my heart for your part in making 2013 one of the wildest and most exciting years ever! 


So - I am sharing with you some of my favourite photographs from this past year - I hope you all enjoy them and come back safe as I have quite a few exciting things planned for very soon! 

xxx


P.S. -  I will be permanently relocating to Somerset West in early 2014 and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time, but I am really looking forward to moving my base of operations to a more central location! 






 I am especially proud of the above shot - it received a Daily Deviation award over at DeviantART.com a few months ago!










 This guy has been part of all my best and greatest adventures of 2013 - love you, gangster :) <33



















No comments:

Post a Comment