Thursday 12 December 2013


I never know what to answer when people ask me what made me decide to be a photographer because the truth is; I didn't decide it, it just happened to me. If someone told me years ago when I was still in high school and sitting in front of Mignon in math class that I would be photographing her wedding in a few years' time then I would probably laugh and cry in disbelief at the same time.

But as the universe would have it, two weeks ago I was incredibly privileged to photograph one of the most heartfelt and beautiful weddings I've attended in a long time. They chose the gorgeous Langkloof Roses in Wellington as their venue, which provided some gorgeous views and an amazingly intimate, romantic atmosphere.

 

Mignon and Shaun are two very special people. I don't think I have ever photographed a wedding with so much emotion before - their love for each other was almost tangible. The two of them have an adorable daughter together and little Isabella looked like a princess in her special dress!

Thank you Mignon and Shaun for allowing me to spend your special day with you, for welcoming me into both your families. It was an amazing honour to be your wedding photographer and I had an absolutely amazing time!

Enjoy!

x
























































 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment