Monday 23 June 2014


I am incredibly pleased with the outcome of these! The shoot had to be postponed a few days because our original date rained out - hooray for unpredictable (but amazing!) Cape Town winters! 

I last shot with Vicky three years ago in my (very hot) hometown of Wellington and since then a lot has happened - I've relocated to Somerset West and she spent a few months working in India. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her again after all of these years and to explore three different styles and looks with her.

Again, my trusted and talented friend Sam Ellenberger was handling the makeup brushes and hair styling and we really enjoyed going from country girl (continued in a next post) to high fashion editorial. 

MODEL: Vicky Lawrence
PHOTOGRAPHY AND RETOUCHING: Grethe Rosseaux
PHOTOGRAPHIC ASSISTANT: Altus Geldenhuys 












No comments:

Post a Comment